Duration: 1 Year
B.P.Ed. : 1. Graduate in Physical Education with 40%
2. Graduate with Physical Education as an elective subject with 45% marks.
3. Graduate having participated in National/ State/ Inter-University sports/ games/ athletics/ SGFI.
4. Any Graduate who participated in school, Inter collegiate in Sports/ Games or passed NCC
Note : Physical fitness test to be held in June, 2012
Courses Structure : B.P.Ed
Group - A: Compulsory Courses
1. History of Physical Education & Health Education
2. Motor Learning & Sport Psychology
3. Methods and Management of Physical Education
4. Principles of Sport Training & Yoga
5. Anatomy, Physiology and Exercise Physiology
6. Kinesiology & cares Athletics Injuries
Group - B: Practical
- C: Practice of Teaching