Acted as Resource Person
1. Purohit, H. Invited as ‘Session Chair’ for ‘International Conference on Managing Change in Business and Economy’, Pacific University, Udaipur April 6-7,2013.
2. Purohit, H. Invited as ‘Speaker’ for ‘International Conference of Haryana School of Business’, 2013.
3. Purohit, H. Invited as resource person in Workshop organized on ‘Emerging Trends in Quality Education: The Road Ahead’, Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar (Haryana), August 29-30, 2013.
4. Ajmera, Dr. Shikha. Acted as resource person in Workshop organized on ‘Idea Generation’, Feb. 14, 2012.
5. Mittal, G. Invited in Radio Banasthali, Rajasthan first community FM Radio as Radio Celebrity.
6. Bansal, I. Invited to conduct a UGC sponsored one day training session on “Women and Academic Leadership for Middle to Senior Level Women Academicians of Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh States”, Government D.B. Girls P.G. college Raipur , Chhattisgarh, Nov. 17, 2011.
7. Bansal, I. Invited to conduct a session on the topic ‘Professional Ethics and Human Values Management Development Program for Officers of Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation Ltd”. (RIICO), Poornima Group of Colleges, Jaipur, Oct. 21-22, 2011.
8. Bansal, I. Invited to conduct a three day UGC sponsored training session on “Human Resource Management in Higher Education Institutions for Senior Women Academicians of Eastern and Northern Eastern Indian States”, Women’s Studies Research Centre Guwahati University, August 17-19, 2011.
9. Bansal, I. Invited to conduct a three day UGC sponsored training session on “Human Resource Management in Higher Education Institutions for Senior Women Academicians of Northern States of India”, Women’s Studies Research Centre, Kurukshetra University, March 28-30, 2011.
10. Bansal, I. Conducted a 4-day workshop for MBA students on “Gandhi – A Management Guru under UGC sponsored Major Research Project – Applicability of Gandhian Philosophy & Methods in Contemporary Organizations: Awareness & Sensitization program for Management students in Rajasthan state,” WISDOM –FMS Banasthali University, Feb. 27- March 2, 2011.
11. Hingorani, P. Invited to guide Under Graduate students by explaining them the “Importance of Management Studies” in All India Radio, programme named ‘Career Guidance’, broadcasted on Nov.19, 2011.
12. Bansal, I. Invited to speak on “Significance of Ethical Values in Enterprise Management in Management Development Program for Rajasthan Financial Corporation Officers,” Poornima Group of Colleges, Jaipur ,Nov., 2010.
13. Bansal, I. Invited as guest speaker in ‘International Seminar on Indian Management for Global Effectiveness: Insights from Mahabharata,’ Indian Business Academy in collaboration with Sambodh Foundation, Bangalore. Feb., 2010.
14. Bansal, I. Invited to coordinate the designing, developing and editing of self learning material for MBA programmes by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota, 2010.
15. Bansal, I. Invited to write a module on “Human Resource Management in Institutions of Higher Education”, by National Consultative Committee chaired by Prof. Amrita Desai, former chairperson of UGC under the ongoing UGC program of Capacity Building for Women Mangers in Higher Education, 2009.
16. Hingorani, P. Invited to participate in a talk show titled - "Aaj Ke Parivesh Mai Yuva Najariya" in All India Radio, program named 'Nai Roshni Naye Vichar', broadcasted on Dec. 6, 2009.
17. Bansal, I. Acted as a resource person for facilitating a training session “Balancing personal and Professional Roles” organized by Gujarat Vidhyapeeth Ahmadabad. Workshop under UGC scheme “Capacity Building of Women Managers in Higher Education” Dec. 1-6, 2008.
18. Bansal, I. Invited as guest speaker in the ‘International Conference on Expanding Horizons of Indian Business & Indian Management’ at Indian Business Academy Bangalore & Greater Noida, and delivered a lecture on ‘Indian Management for Developing Holistic Macro Level Management Systems. Also chaired a technical session. Jan. & Feb. 2007
19. Bansal, I. Conducted a training session on “Balancing Personal and Professional Roles”, in the workshop on ‘Capacity Building of Women Managers in Higher Education’, Jai Narayan Vyas University, Jodhpur under the sponsored of UGC. March 28 - April 2, 2007.
20. Bansal, I. Acted as a resource person for the Gyan Jyoti project for women entrepreneurship undertaken by AIM & ACT , Banasthali Vidyapith sponsored by Department of Information Technology and Communications, Govt. of Rajasthan, 2007.
21. Bansal, I. Invited as guest speaker in UGC Sponsored seminar on “Human Values for Excellence in Governance and Management” organized by Department of Business Management, Guru Jambeshwar University Hisar, Haryana, March, 2007.
22. Bansal, I. Conducting training sessions on “Entrepreneurial Achievement Motivation and Husbandry Marketing Management for EDI Sponsored training programme of Dairy management organized by KVK, Banasthali Vidyapith, 2007.
23. Upadhyaya, R. Acted as a resource person for conducting training sessions cum workshop for the faculties and students on "Time Management" at R.L. Saharia Goverment College Kaladera, Jaipur, Rajasthan under U.G.C. sponsored training programme at R.L. Saharia Goverment College, Jaipur on 13th Dec. 2006.
24. Bansal, I. Selected as ‘ Master Trainer’ by UGC National Consultative Committee for UGC initiated ongoing programme of ‘Capacity Building of Women Managers in Higher Education’ to provide training to middle to senior level women academicians of Universities all over India. (since 2005)
25. Bansal, I. Conducted a Technical session ‘IPR Infringements Magnitude & Implications’, in the Workshop on ‘Impact of IPR for Indian Industry,’ WISDOM Banasthali Vidyapith, March 20-21, 2004.
26. Bansal, I. Invited as Resource Person in the ‘UGC sponsored Refresher Course’ organized by SPCJ Institute of Management & Technology, B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra, March, 2004.