List of Publications
· Ms. Rajshree Mathpal & Prof. Manju Singh, “Karyashil mahilayon mein laingik asamanta: Call centre mein karyarat mahilayon ke vishesh sandharv mein”, Vidya Warta, Vol. 8.4, 30th November 2014.
· Prof. Manju Singh, “Urban Women in Consumerism and Decision making in Banaras: An Analysis”, International Journal of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Vol 2 No. 2, 2014, Pp 25 – 29.
· Mr. Rabi Raj, “Changing Socio-Cultural Life of Lohra Tribes In Bihar”, International Journal of Tribal Intellectual Collective India, Vol.1, Special Issue January 2014, No.5 pp. 48 to 61 (ISSN 2321-5437).
· Mr. Rabi Raj, “Tribal development in Bihar: A critical analysis special reference to Purnia district” published in “THE SOCIAL ION”, Jan.–June 2014, Vol. 4, No. 1.
· Dr. Manju Singh, Dr. Samapika Mohapatra & Ms. Suruchi Shukla, “Mainstreaming Tribal Women Through Formal Education”, Deliberative Research, April, 2012 Quarterly Bi-lingual.
· Dr. Samapika Mohapatra & Dr. Manju Singh, “Psychological Training & Mental Practice: Strategy For Performance Enhancement in all sports: A Theoretical Explanation”, Indian Journal of Development Research and Social Action. (Jan-Jun.2012).
· Dr. Manju Singh & Dr. Samapika Mohapatra, “Stress Among Adolescent: Girls in Globalize World and Strategy for Promoting Positive Attitude Towards Peaceful and Healthy Life”, Published in International Review of comparative sociology, 2011.
· Dr. Samapika Mohapatra & Dr. Manju Singh, “Perception of Elderly People in Contemporary Indian Society: A Sociological analysis”, Indian Journal of Millennium Development Studies”, 2011.
· Dr. Samapika Mohapatra & Dr. Manju Singh, “Urban Development & Squatter Eviction in Orissa: A Study of Bhubaneswar city”, Indian Journal of Social Development, vol. 11, 2011.
· Dr. Samapika Mohapatra & Dr. Alka Sharma, “Indian Women in Higher Education: What should be our mission”, Education & Women Empowerment, (Edt. Book), Palm leaf publications, New Delhi 2011.
· Dr. Hitendra Singh Rathore, ‘Sexual behaviour of Adolescent Unmarried Tribal migrate girls’, published in Rajasthan Journal of Sociology, 2009.
· Dr. Hitendra Singh Rathore, ‘Bina Aahat ke Parivartan’ published in Mool Prashan, 2009.
· Dr. Hitendra Singh Rathore, “Aarakshan ka Auchitya” Published in Mool Prashn, 2008.
· Dr. Hitendra Singh Rathore,’ Jansanchar Sadhno ki Badalti Tasvir ‘Published in Mool Prashan, 2006.
· Mr. Manu Gouraha, “Environment Awareness, Environmental Attitude and Intentional Ecological behavior among Adolescents (co authorized)”, Published in University News, Vol.44, No. 12, March 2006.
· Dr. Hitendra Singh Rathore ,’ Sakshnik Jagat me jativad’ Published in Mool Prashan, 2005.
· Dr. Hitendra Singh Rathore, ‘Group Suicide’ Published in Nucleus, 2005.
· Mr. Manu Gouraha, “Approaches of Yoga to the Study of Social Problem”, Published: In the book titled ‘Psychotherapy, Yoga and Spirituality ed. By Dr. D. Sharma etal 2005.
· Dr. Hitendra Singh Rathore, “Mass media & Rural community”, Journal of National Development, 2004
· Mr. Manu Gouraha, “Cultural Compatibility and incompatibility: The factor Behind communal tension”, Published in the book titled ‘Development in India: For whom and where’ ed. By Dr. D.S. Rajput, 2004.
· Dr. Samapika Mohapatra, “Sporting Culture and World Peace”, International Journal of Peace Studies, vol.9, Issue1, Jan 2002.
· Dr. Samapika Mohapatra, “Sports Women in Orissa”, The Journal of the Centre for Women Development, Vol.1 1997.
· Dr. Samapika Mohapatra, “Education Vs Sportspersons”, Published in Oriya Daily ‘Pragatibadi’ Newspaper, 1995.
· Dr. Alka Sharma, Bhariya (Co-Author), Encyclopedic Profile of India Tribe Discovery Publishing House, Daryaganj, New Delhi, 1995.
· Dr. Alka Sharma, Baiga (Co-author), Encyclopedic Profile of India Tribe Discovery Publishing House, Daryaganj, New Delhi, 1995.