- Well maintained environmental friendly campus secured through boundary wall of 8,000 acre area, with a climate of openness, feedback and appreciation.
- Includes airy class rooms with full of sunlight, spacious playgrounds, swimming pool and canteens etc. Sarv Dharm Prayer is the part of daily routine.
- Hostel - A 'HOME' away from home, where one gets parental protection, motherly affection and fraternal love, with supervised study and a faith in Indian culture call up a special stress.
- Accommodates students from all over India and overseas.
- Computer-aided teaching with a high tech computer lab apart from all other laboratories like Physics, Chemistry, Bio-Science, Home Science etc.
- A British Council sponsored training program for Young Learners is part of school curriculum.
- Takes up challenge of teaching Hindi to the non-Hindi speaking students of North-East.
- Hobby classes in horse riding, marshal art, classical dances and various certificate courses.
- Physical and mental capabilities of the students take shape as a sequel to the different co-curricular activities held through out the academic session like speech, recitation, story telling, extempore declamation, hand writing, maths quiz and learning craft.
- Banasthali FM broad-casting radio station (90.4Mhz) is the platform for creative and vibrant students.
- Recording and drawing studios are the early exposure to future artist.
- Annual exhibition based on theme provides a platform to explore hidden talents.
- Celebrations of festivals and fairs like Gandhi Jayanti, Independence day, Republic Day, Teacher's Day, Gurunanak Jayanti, Raksha Bandhan, Janmasthami, Ganesh Chaturthi, Durga Puja, Christmas, Basant Panchami, Eid etc. lead to a feeling of social cohesion and unity in diversity.
- Tamtola, Bulbul, Girl Guide inspire students towards national unity and integrity.
- School student band training is the asset of Banasthali.
- Ecoclub comprising of plantation and cleanliness of surroundings is a regular outdoor activity.
- Participation in state and national level competitions like art, essays, slogans and sports bring laurel to the school and also receives elite honor by getting medals.
- Sport club include basket ball, hand ball, hockey, badminton, table tennis and swimming as well.
- Students develop their writing skills by publishing their articles, poems and stories in the school magazine "Kilkari" and thus get themselves established in the field of literature.